- 2 cups Self-Rising Flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 cup full-fat Greek Yogurt
- Put a pizza stone or inverted baking sheet on the center rack of the oven and preheat to 450°F.
- Put the flour and yogurt in a large bowl and mix with a fork until a shaggy dough forms. The dough may appear dry and crumbly at first, but it will come together as you mix it. Turn the mixture out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead until the dough is smooth and slightly elastic, about 8 minutes, dusting with more flour if necessary. If the dough feels too dry, add water, a tablespoon at a time and continue kneading until it is soft and pliable.
- Divide the dough in half, roll into two balls, and then use a rolling pin to roll the balls out into two 10-inch pizza crusts. Dust the back of another inverted baking sheet or pizza peel with more flour, semolina or coarse cornmeal and place a circle of dough on top.
Cook’s Note: When measuring flour, we spoon it into a dry measuring cup and level off excess. Scooping directly from the bag compacts the flour, resulting in dry baked goods.