You’re going to love this spin on pizza! Trade the pepperoni for andouille sausage and give it a barbecue twist with one of Schultz's regional bbq sauces.
PREP — 30 Minutes
COOK — 12-15 Minutes
TOTAL — 45 Minutes
- 1 Pizza Crust, homemade or store bought
- 1-2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4-6oz Schultz’s Sweet Hickory, Spicy Mesquite or Original BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- 5 oz Cooked Chicken Breast (1” cubes)
- 3 oz Cooked Andouille Sausage
- ½ Red Onion chopped finely or julienne
- ½ lb shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven at 425°F
2. Using the store bought pizza crust, brush entire crust with olive oil then sprinkle the edge with garlic salt.
3. Then pour on Schultz’s Gourmet Spicy Original Hot Sauce and spread around pizza crust (spread to 1” from the edge of the crust).
4. Sprinkle a layer of grated parmesan cheese on top of the Hot Sauce.
5. Then add a layer of mozzarella cheese followed by chicken breasts cubes, Andouille sausage and onions.
6. Cook at 425°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until brown in the oven.
7. Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy!