Nothing like waking up to the smell of delicious breakfast potatoes wafting through the air. Mmmmm.
PREP — 1 Hour
COOK — 12-15 Minutes
TOTAL — 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- 4 large Russet potatoes, washed, peeled and cooked
- 3 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
- 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
1. Cube 4 large, cooked potatoes.
2. Place a large pan over medium/high heat and coat the bottom of the pan in olive oil.
3. Once olive oil is hot, fill the pan with the grated potatoes.
4. Generously coat the potatoes in Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub and toss potatoes in pan.
5. Flip and cook until potatoes are golden brown. Serve with your favorite breakfast entrée! Enjoy!