Now that's a spicy cheese ball...
PREP: 10 Min. | COOK: 30 Min. | TOTAL: 40 Minutes.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces of blue cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces of white cheddar, grated
- 1/2 cup of Schultz's Spicy Original Cooking Sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded chicken, cooked (we like using rotisserie chicken)
- 1/4 cup of diced celery
- 1/2 sleeve of Classic Rich Crackers, crushed, or substitute 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts or Pecans
HOW TO MAKE
STEP 1: Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, and white cheddar in the bowl of a food processor; process.
STEP 2: Heat a medium, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup of Schultz's Spicy Original sauce and chicken. Cook, stirring frequently, until the chicken absorbs most of the sauce, about 2 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
STEP 3: Stir chicken mixture, remaining ¼ cup Schultz's Spicy Original sauce, and celery into cream cheese mixture; mix until evenly incorporated. Scrape cream cheese mixture onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
STEP 4: Using lightly moistened hands, shape cream cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until it can be easily rolled.
STEP 5: Spread crushed crackers (or chopped nuts) evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Roll the cheese ball in crackers, coating evenly. Place cheese ball on a serving platter; drizzle top with some more Spicy Original; serve with carrots, celery, crackers, etc.
STEP 6: Place cheese ball on a serving platter; drizzle top with some more Spicy Original; serve with carrots, celery, crackers, etc.