If there was ever a loaf of bread worthy of being an entrée, this is it!
PREP: 10 Min. | COOK: 40-50 Min. | TOTAL: 1 Hour.
- 2 cups of cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 cup Schultz's Spicy Original Cooking Sauce
- 2 1/2 cups of pepper jack cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/4 cup of chopped scallions
- 2 packages of pizza dough
- 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter
- Ranch dressing for dipping, optional
- Green onions for garnish, optional
HOW TO MAKE
STEP 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
STEP 2: Roll out dough and cut into 3x3-inch squares. You should have 15 total squares; arrange in 3 rows of 5.
STEP 3: In a bowl, toss together shredded chicken, Schultz's Spicy Original Sauce, scallions, and half of the pepper jack cheese (1 1/4 cups).
STEP 4: Brush butter on a dough square and begin to layer ingredients on top. Begin with Buffalo chicken mixture, followed by a sprinkling of cheese. Repeat with remaining squares, stacking one on top of the other, chicken side up.
STEP 5: Brush the inside of a loaf pan with melted butter. Load stacked bread squares into loaf pan, and brush with remaining butter. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until desired browning is achieved.
STEP 6: Garnish with green onions and allow to cool. Serve from baking dish or other serving platter if desired.
Image Credit to Tastemade.