For the kids, and the kids at heart. These are one of our go-to comfort foods for easy, middle-of-the-week dinners.
PREP — 30 Minutes
COOK — 12 Minutes
TOTAL — 42 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups softened Butter
- 1 lb. shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tsp Schultz's Gourmet Premium Seasoning and Rub
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 cups All-Purpose Flour
1. Beat the first four ingredients at medium speed until blended. Gradually add flour, beating just until combined.
2. Use a cookie press with a star-shaped disk to shape mixture into long ribbons. On parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Cut ribbons into 2-inch pieces.
3. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Move to wire racks to cool.
4. Salt and add additional Seasonings to taste and enjoy!