This fresh and zesty cilantro lime coleslaw is the perfect side or any summer BBQ. It's also the bees knees on top of street tacos. Serve with Schultz’s Gourmet Rocky Mountain Pulled Pork, Smoked Ribs or Classic Street Tacos.
PREP — 25 Minutes
COOK — 0 Minutes
TOTAL — 25 Minutes
• 1 head of cabbage, quarter and cut into 2” julienne strips
• 2-3 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 1 tbsp. white sugar
• 4 tbsp. fresh lime juice, 1-1.5 limes
• 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
• 1 oz. fresh chopped cilantro
• 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil or other light oil
• 1 tbsp. cold water
• 2-3 Scallions, finely chopped
• ½ small Red Onion, minced
1. In a small mixing bowl, add lime juice, vinegar and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add cabbage with the lime juice, sugar, and vinegar mixture and remaining ingredients together. Mix well.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy with the recipe of your choosing!