Tender grilled lamb kebabs marinated with creamy tandoori sauce.
PREP — 20 Minutes
COOK — 15 Minutes
TOTAL — 4 Hours 35 Minutes
1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp Schultz's Gourmet Seasoning
- 2 pounds boneless lamb shoulder, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
resh lemon wedges, slicedred onion
1. In a large mixing bowl whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, onion, garlic, ginger, garam masala, and Schultz's Gourmet Seasoning.
2. Toss the lamb into into your marinade; mix until all the lamb pieces are coated evenly. Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight if you have time.
3. Remove the bowl from the fridge. Skewer the lamb pieces so that they barely touch. Remove the excess marinade with a paper towel. Brush each lamb piece with vegetable oil and then sprinkle with salt.
4. Preheat your grill to medium heat and lightly oil the grates.
5. Add your skewers to the grill and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
6. Remove the skewers from the grill. Garnish with red onions, lemon wedges, and chopped cilantro as desired. Enjoy!