These grilled wings can be your secret weapon for stand apart BBQ—and pretty much everything else. If our gourmet hot wings aren't spicy enough for you, try our Sweet Heat Wings! But be warned... they are hot hot hot!
|PREP — 5 Minutes||COOK — 5 Hours||TOTAL — 5 Hours||SERVES 6|
• 3lb Pork Shoulder (Pork Butt)
• 1/4 Cup Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 14oz Schultz’s Gourmet Sweet Heat Hot Sauce
• Bread or Buns
• Cilantro Lime Coleslaw
1. Preheat oven to 330 ºF
2. Apply Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub liberally to the pork shoulder.
3. Wrap tightly in heavy duty aluminum foil twice keeping the folds on top.
4. Place in oven at 330 ºF for 3.5 - 4 hours (or slow cook in a smoker/grill)
5. Carefully remove and drain juices into a grease separator for later use.
6. Allow meat to rest for 30 minutes.
7. Trim and discard fat.
8. Using two forks or hands, begin shredding the meat and put into a 2” deep baking dish that can go back into the oven.
9. Once all meat has been shredded or pulled apart apply 14 oz. of Schultz’s Gourmet Sweet Heat Hot Sauce and mix thoroughly.
10. Take the separated juices from the meat and stir and add to meat and hot sauce.
11. Place back into oven at 250 °F stirring well while reheating.
12. Serve on hearty buns as a sandwich with Cilantro Lime Coleslaw.