Gourmet chicken wings and Schultz's bbq sauce, it's a match that was always meant to be. Adding in Schultz's Seasoning and Rub only makes things easier! Start by seasoning the chicken wings using Schultz's Rub, then add them to the grill, flipping regularly throughout. After they've finished cooking simply add them to a bowl of our Memphis Style BBQ Sauce and toss until the wings are evenly coated.
Psst... If our gourmet hot wings aren't spicy enough for you, try our Sweet Heat Wings! But be warned... they are hot hot hot!
PREP — 5 Minutes
COOK — 25 Minutes
TOTAL — 30 Minutes
• 5 lbs. of fresh chicken wings.
• 3 tbsp. of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub
• 10-12 oz. of Schultz’s Gourmet Barbecue Sauce
• More BBQ Sauce for Dipping
1. Season raw chicken wings with Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub then place on grill.
2. Grill chicken until golden brown (internal temperature 165ºF).
3. To avoid burning the chicken, constantly flip chicken and cook evenly on both sides. Once chicken is finished, remove from heat.
4. Warm 10-12oz of Schultz’s Gourmet Original Barbecue Sauce (or other of your choice) in a medium to large pot and do not boil the sauce.
5. Add the cooked wings directly from the grill into the pot with the hot sauce. Stir well before serving.
6. Serve with blue cheese or ranch. Enjoy!