Grilled lamb chops with a spicy barbecue marinade.
PREP — 35 Minutes
COOK — 10 Minutes
TOTAL — 45 Minutes
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Schultz's Original BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp Schultz's Spicy Original Cooking Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 pounds lamb chops
1. In a large mixing bowl add the tomato sauce, Schultz's Spicy Original, Schultz's Original BBQ Sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, and brown sugar. Mix the ingredients together and then add your lamb chops to the mixture. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
2. Preheat your grill to high heat and lightly oil the grates.
3. Add the lamb chops to the grill and cook for about 10 minutes, turning frequently and basting often with the marinade. The internal temperature of the chops should reach a minimum of 145 °F (63 °C).
4. Remove from the grill and serve while hot. Enjoy!