With 150 calories with 8g of protein, this side dish can be a snack too!
PREP — 5 Minutes
COOK — 25 Minutes
TOTAL — 30 Minutes
1 lb. Brussels Sprouts
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Olive Oil
- 1.75 oz. of Sweetwood Smokehouse Peppered Turkey Jerky
- 1/2 cup Schultz's Gourmet Green Chili Lime Cooking Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Trim and halve brussels sprouts. Mince peppered turkey jerky either by knife or with a chop setting on a blender or food processor and place aside. Mince garlic and place in a bowl with the brussels sprouts along with 2 tbsp of olive oil.
2. Bake on a nonstick pan for 15-20 minutes or until brussels sprouts start to brown. Remove pan and sprinkle the turkey jerky and green chili lime sauce onto the brussels sprouts. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
3. Garnish with additional cheddar cheese, green chili lime sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!