All the best breakfast foods wrapped in one tortilla.
PREP — 35 Minutes
COOK — 27 Minutes
TOTAL — 30 Minutes
- 1 bag extra-crispy tater tots
- 12 slices of bacon
- 12 eggs
- 1 small white or red onion
- 2-3 jalapeño peppers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 vine tomatoes
- 2-3 scallions
- 2 limes
- 1 can Pinto Beans
- 1/2 lb. Pepper Jack, Cheddar or Monterey Jack
- Handful Cilantro, chopped
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 2-4 tsps Schultz's Gourmet Seasoning & Rub
- Any Schultz's Cooking Hot Sauce to drizzle on top
1. Preheat oven to 425°F and gather ingredients. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and arrange the tots in a single layer. Place tray in the oven and bake 20-25 minutes. Give the pan a shake once to turn tots while they cook.
2. While the tots cook, peel and finely chop the onion. Seed and finely chop the jalapeños. Peel garlic. Set a third of the onion, the pepper and garlic aside for the beans. Seed and dice the tomatoes, and finely chop the scallions. Place remaining onions and peppers in a bowl. Add salt and juice from 1 of the limes. Add the tomatoes, scallions and cilantro; toss to combine.
3. Arrange bacon on slotted pan or rack lined baking sheet lined with foil. Bake bacon 15-18 minutes on rack below tots until brown and crispy.
4. Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Add oil, and reserved vegetables. Add beans to a food processor with a little water. Add about 1 tsp of Schultz's Seasoning & Rub and juice from the remaining lime. Transfer beans to the skillet and heat through.
5. Remove bacon, allow to cool and then chop. Grate cheese on larger holes of box grater. Remove Tots and toss with Schultz's Seasoning & Rub to coat.
6. Crack eggs into bowl and whisk up with salt, pepper and 2 tsps of Schultz's Cooking Hot Sauce. Scramble the eggs on a large skillet over medium-high heat to desired doneness.
7. Char tortillas over flame or in a dry pan over high heat. About 30 seconds to 1 minute on each side.
8. Build burritos: beans, eggs, cheese, chopped bacon, taco tots, pico de gallo. Tuck in sides and wrap and roll the burritos tightly. Cut each in half to serve. Garnish with a drizzle of Schultz's Cooking Hot Sauce if desired. Enjoy!