Are you ready to be the host with the most? This whole smoked turkey is the first step!
PREP — 1 Hour
COOK — 3-5 Hours
TOTAL — 4-6 Hours
- 1 Fresh, Whole Turkey, not frozen
- 5-10 tbsp Schultz's Gourmet Seasoning & Rub
1. Soak mesquite wood chips for 30-45 minutes prior to lighting grill.
2. Coat turkey with ample amount of Schultz’s Gourmet Premium Seasoning & Rub (make sure rub gets under turkey skin and all sides are thoroughly covered).
3. Use your smoker or follow these directions for your Weber Grill. In the grill, make two small piles of briquettes on opposite side of the grill. Once charcoals have a thin layer of white ash on them, add your wood chips.
4. After the wood is smoking, place turkey in between charcoal piles on cooking grate.
5. Cook until center reaches 165°F. Enjoy!