This isn’t your ordinary smoothie recipe, so it wouldn’t come as a complete surprise if it became your new favorite. What's different? We added frozen raw zucchini that gives this smoothie bowl a beautiful creamy consistency. Then, we topped it all with some of our bites! You can get creative with whatever toppings you want, fresh fruits, crunchy cereal, cacao nibs, or maybe you have a favorite seed you like to add in the mix.
ZUCCHINI SMOOTHIE BOWL
Creamy, filling and flavorful—we love this spin on a smoothie!
- 1 small frozen zucchini, chopped
- 1 large frozen banana
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp hemp or flax seed
- 1 large handful of kale or spinach
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup vanilla almond or cashew milk
- Thrive Tribe Bites
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth! Add more almond milk until desired consistency.
- Pour into bowl, top with Banana Chip or Maple Walnut Bites, other desired toppings and enjoy!
Recipe and image by The Vegan Pact